Being a student is undoubtedly a challenging job. You have to deal with hundreds of assignments, research papers, case studies, mini projects, yearly projects, etc. We understand how hard you work to publish your papers and avoid plagiarism.
Don’t worry! We are here with the list of best plagiarism checkers for students, exclusively made for hard workers like you. We have tried all the platforms and bought you the best available ones.
The list will help you choose the best plagiarism checker for students and provide you with the basic details and key features of all the available platforms.
What are you waiting for? Let’s dive in.
Best Plagiarism Checker for Students: In a Nutshell
If you are in a hurry, you can check out the following table to get the gist of the content.
|Plagiarism Checker X||Free|
|Plagiarism Check||$ 5.99|
Let us provide you with the details of all the platforms for plagiarism checking.
It is one of the best plagiarism checkers available. The plagiarism checker offered by Grammarly is exceptionally trustworthy, and you will find their tutorial, FAQs, and tips on their support page.
Grammarly offers applications for Windows as well as Mac. This application supports Microsoft office, desktop apps, and web apps. Moreover, you can access Grammarly on your mobile, be it iPhone or Android.
Using Grammarly is very easy as it has a straightforward interface. However, the free plan has a character limit of 100,000 and a word limit of 14,000 to 25,000.
- Finds the genuine source of plagiarized content
- Has excellent privacy policies and hence no issue with sharing or selling documents to a third party.
- It also offers a language, style, and citation assistant for the ease of its users.
|Annual||$ 12.00USD / month|
|Quarterly||$ 20.00 USD / month|
|Monthly||$ 30.00 USD / month|
|Grammarly Business (3 members minimum)||$ 15 .00 USD / month/ member|
Scribbr ensures to provide you with the most successfully detected plagiarism. It checks all the sources relevant.
Moreover, it has a feature to highlight the plagiarized part for the ease of the user. Also, it finds plagiarism in the paraphrased content and does not highlight the words that have been changed. It has a clean user interface and easy-to-use tools.
However, Scribbr charges for each plagiarism check instead of charging for the services. It means you cannot review your content again for free.
- Ensure the privacy of the documents and do not let the third party have any access
- Efficiently finds the plagiarism in all the content, works for edited text as well
- Offers an own-source plagiarism checker for the self-plagiarism
- You can access a limited-time free version before paying for plagiarism checks
|Small Document (up to 7,500 words)||$ 18.95 / check|
|Normal Document (7,500 – 50,000)||$ 28.95 / check|
|Large Document (50,000+ words)||$ 39.95 / check|
Unicheck finds the primary source and the other sources where chunks of data are present from the plagiarized content. It also detects plagiarism in the edited texts.
However, the interface is great and easy to understand. Users can check 200 words for free, but more words are charged according to the pages. Unicheck maintains the security well; hence, any data will not have third-party access.
- Works well in detecting plagiarism
- Offers in-depth analysis of the copied text
- It offers multiple tools that prevent plagiarism
- Great for Academic writings
|20 pages||$ 5|
|50 pages||$ 10|
|100 pages||$ 15|
4. Plagiarism Checker X
Plagiarism Checker X is a great tool to check plagiarism in your research paper, blogs, assignments, and websites. You can quickly check for plagiarism and find correct citations and sources, improving your overall performance.
Besides, it compares two documents to check for similarities in the text. Also, it provides bulk comparison reducing the time consumed.
It highlights the plagiarized text. Also, it provides a free version for students, writers, publishers, and bloggers.
- It has great speed and accuracy
- It supports multiple file formats such as Rtf, Microsoft Word, Plain Text and PDF
- Compatible with windows vista, 7,8,9,10, and 11
- You can use it in seven different languages
- It is available in more than 80 countries
Quetext checks for plagiarism and other writing issues in the text. Its straightforward UI makes it easy to work with; copy-paste the content, and you’re good to go.
Their plagiarism checker uses a DeepSearch detection tool making it easy to identify plagiarism. What’s more, you can also download reports and embed them with your documents.
Above all, Quetext is a great plagiarism checker for students, teachers, and copywriters.
- It provides contextual analysis, Fuzzy matching, and conditional scoring
- The outputs are accurate and to the point
- Provides citations to resolve plagiarism risks
|Plan||Per Month||Per Year||Words|
|Free||$ 0||$ 0||2,500|
|Pro Basic||$ 9.99||$ 69.00||100k|
|Pro Plus||$ 19.99||$ 129.00||250k|
|Pro Organization||$ 49.99||$ 499.00||500k|
Plagscan is an easy-to-use and time-saving plagiarism checker. It provides a report which can be downloaded and shared.
It also provides various customization options to the users. Also, it provides a free trial as well as a demo report.
- Easy to work and understand the results
- Plagscan compares your documents with more than billions of online sources and 20,000+ scientific journals.
- Uploading documents is a simple and secure process
- All the document formats are supported
- Approximately 1.5 million people and 2000 institutions use it.
PlagarisimCheck.org provides incredible accuracy with a clean and easy-to-use interface. It is a great plagiarism checker for Students, Educators, Writers, and journalists.
Moreover, it integrates with Moodle, Canvas network, Google Classroom, Docs add-ons, etc. Also, it provides downloadable reports. Besides, it ensures that the confidentiality of the documents is maintained and the third party does not have any access to them.
- Provides the exact matches of the text
- Detects the rearrangements in word order and overall sentence structure.
- Works on advanced algorithms
- Offers interactive results
Pricing for students
It provides free trails. It has a comfortable user interface and is easy to use. It is great for students and academic professionals.
Besides, it provides a unique option to remove plagiarism. It displays the clarified results in numbers.
Also, it has excellent privacy policies and provides security for your data. It supports multiple languages.
- Supports multiple file formats
- Displays results in percentage
- It uses AI-based technology
- It provides deep and fast scanning
- It provides tools to enhance the quality of content
Pricing for Students:
|Basic III||$ 15||51,000|
|Basic IV||$ 20||72,000|
|Basic V||$ 25||93,000|
Final Verdict: Best Plagiarism Checker for Students (2022)
That’s all with the best plagiarism checkers for students. We hope that the list has helped you to choose the best platform that caters to all your needs and suits you the best.
If you are still struggling to choose one, here are our top two picks:
- Grammarly —
Grammarly offers an in-depth analysis of plagiarism and is very easy to use. You can just copy-paste the content on the dashboard to check for plagiarism
- Unicheck —
The interface offered by Unicheck is immaculate and easy to use. Also, it finds plagiarism in edited text and paraphrased texts. Great for educational use.
We hope this list helped you choose at least one reliable plagiarism checker for your academics. Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
The best free and precise plagiarism checker is Grammarly. It not only checks for plagiarism but also provides the correction for grammatical errors and provides you a check for clarity, engagement, and correctness of the text.
Yes, absolutely. Students need to publish papers and work on assignments, projects, and research papers where they will come across the need to check for plagiarism and keep their work plagiarism free.
The journals permit plagiarism below 15%. However, plagiarism >25% is considered to be a high percentage.
You can remove plagiarism by editing the text, inserting citations, changing the content, and using your ideas while presenting.