If you’re looking for working Coursera Plus Discount and coupons you’re at the right place.
In this post, 2400Expert is going to share the official coupon to help you save $100 right away.
Coursera Plus Discount Coupon — Sep 2022 ($100 OFF)
Limited Time Deal on Coursera Plus
Get Coursera Plus for $299 with a Flat $100 OFF.
What are the Discounts Available on Coursera Plus?
Generally, Coursera Plus is available at $299 every year. However, it also offers special promotions of $100 off the first year of Coursera Plus during New Year.
A Step-by-Step Guide Claiming Coursera Plus Discount Offer.
Here is a detailed guide on how you can claim the Coursera Plus coupon.
Step #1. Select the option ‘exclusive link‘. It will activate the exclusive free trial offers.
Step #2. Now you will be directed to the official page of the platform. Here, they automatically deduct the discount from the original cost.
Step #3. After logging in to Coursera Plus, enter the necessary details such as name, country, and so on. You must carefully fill in all the details.
Step #4. The next step is to make the online payment with any credit or debit card.
Step #5. Finally, you have received the Coursera Plus discount.
What are the Benefits of Coursera Plus?
The platform offers several educational benefits. Its courses are tackled by professional educators and experts in the industry. I have listed some of the reasons why one should choose Coursera Plus.
- You can get a proper degree at your leisure and comfort.
- It offers enough scope for you to obtain a specialization in particular courses.
- After you complete a course, you will be bestowed with an accredited certification.
- There is enough space for you to learn in-demand skills according to your preference and convenience.
- Its specialty is that you will receive lifetime access to the purchased courses.
Coursera Plus Cost Explained | Coursera Cost
I have already explained how valuable a Coursera Plus discount is. However, you need to know the pricing of individual courses.
- You can audit its course from $29-$99. The auditing mode allows the subscriber to watch or read the course’s video materials, make notes, and so on. Moreover, they can complete assignments, and quizzes, access external tools and receive certifications.
- You can pay for its annual subscription priced at $399. It provides you access to more than 90% of the courses in its catalog.
- You can purchase its degree programs available for prices ranging between $10,000 and $25,000. These programs offer complete online programs for bachelor’s and master’s degrees from top universities in the world. It takes around 2-4 years to finish such a course.
Coursera Plus vs Coursera: Which One Is Better?
The primary difference between the two platforms is the pricing structure. While Coursera offers individual courses, Coursera Plus makes it mandatory to pay the $399 fee yearly. Coursera Plus’ price may act as a limitation for some users. People who have little time or less familiarity with online teaching and learning modes can face issues. However, if you wish to opt for multiple courses, Coursera Plus can be a better option.
How to Get Coursera Plus 7 Days Free Trial?
The Coursera website offers two kinds of courses titled ‘Course’ and ‘Specialization’. Generally, the first section comprises only one course. However, the second section consists of multiple courses. Here is a detailed procedure to get the course content for free.
- Visit this link to directly land on the Coursera Plus 7 days trial page.
- Next, look for the desired course in the search box.
- The search results will display a list of courses. Under the name “who offered the course” you can find the category of the course. Select the course according to your choice.
- Select the button “Enroll for Free”. It will grant you a 7-days free trial. A pop-up appears where you can find the word “Audit” and click on it. Now, you will be redirected to the dashboard, or another pop-up message “Go to Course” pop-up will come up.
Why Should You Choose Coursera?
Coursera is a complete hub of education where you can learn new skills, work on your current skills, and learn how to implement those skills in the real world. As we all know, we live in the era of online learning, and Coursera is a big part of it. Because it is also offering degree programs in your own comfort, get a specialization certificate, lifetime access to the courses you want, and so on. These are a few reasons why you should be part of this online revolution, and you can not get these things via traditional learning.
Conclusion: Coursera Plus Discount & Coupon (2022)
So this is the complete truth about the Coursera Plus discount. Yes, you can still try Coursera Plus for 7 days free. What’s more, you’re also backed with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
We hope this post helped you save a few extra bucks on Coursera Plus. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
FAQs On Coursera Coupon & Discount
While Coursera only allows you to opt for free courses, Coursera Plus grants you access to multiple premium courses.
It is undoubtedly worth investing in Coursera Plus because you receive a plethora of rewards like study materials, hands-on learning experience, and so on.
The annual subscription has the option of asking for a refund within 14 days from the date of purchase.
There is a 7-day free trial available on Coursera Plus. If you don’t want to commit to Coursera plus right away, then this is the best way to see what Coursera offers without paying anything.
If you purchase the Coursera subscription and take more than one course on a regular basis, then you can save up to 30% every month on your Coursera monthly subscription.
You can earn as many certificates as you want with Coursera plus because there is no limit. They offer certificates for every course, specialization, project, or professional course you complete.
The Coursera Plus subscription offers you access to over 7000 courses, specializations, projects, and professional certificate programs in various fields. Most of the Coursera plus courses are included in the subscription except for MasterTrack certificate programs and specialization.
You can list Coursera plus certificates in the additional skills section of your resume. Nowadays, employers prefer candidates with better skills instead of degrees they have earned from studying in esteemed universities. So you can definitely land a job with your Coursera Plus certificates.