Coursera Plus is a plan that lets the subscribers access major learning programs in its catalog. Without paying any extra fee, one can earn a certificate or enroll in a course. Moreover, you can avail yourself of certain exciting discounts on the platform. Let us review more details related to a Coursera Plus discount.
Coursera Plus Discount — June 2022🔥
With our exclusive Coursera Plus discount, you will get a flat 20% off on Coursera Plus Plans. 🎯
Grab this amazing deal and enroll in your favorite Coursera Courses.
What are the Discounts Available on Coursera Plus?
Generally, Coursera Plus is available at $399 every year. However, it also offers special promotions of $100 off the first year of Coursera Plus during New Year. It makes the subscription amount to less than $1 daily.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting a Coursera Plus Discount
Here is a detailed guide on how you can get a discount on Coursera Plus.
Step #1. Select the option ‘exclusive discount link’. It will activate the exclusive discount and free trial offers.
Step #2. Now you will be directed to the official page of the platform. Here, they automatically deduct the discount from the original cost.
Step #3. After logging in to Coursera Plus, enter the necessary details such as name, country, and so on. You must carefully fill in all the details.
Step #4. The next step is to make the online payment with any credit or debit card.
Step #5. Finally, you have received the Coursera Plus discount.
What are the Benefits of Coursera Plus?
The platform offers several educational benefits. Its courses are tackled by professional educators and experts in the industry. I have listed some of the reasons why one should choose Coursera Plus.
- You can get a proper degree at your leisure and comfort.
- It offers enough scope for you to obtain a specialization in particular courses.
- After you complete a course, you will be bestowed with an accredited certification.
- There is enough space for you to learn in-demand skills according to your preference and convenience.
- Its specialty is that you will receive lifetime access to the purchased courses.
Coursera Plus Prices Explanation
I have already explained how valuable a Coursera Plus discount is. However, you need to know the pricing of individual courses.
- You can audit its course from $29-$99. The auditing mode allows the subscriber to watch or read the course’s video materials, make notes, and so on. Moreover, they can complete assignments, and quizzes, access external tools and receive certifications.
- You can pay for its annual subscription priced at $399. It provides you access to more than 90% of the courses in its catalog.
- You can purchase its degree programs available for prices ranging between $10,000 and $25,000. These programs offer complete online programs for bachelor’s and master’s degrees from top universities in the world. It takes around 2-4 years to finish such a course.
Coursera Plus vs Coursera: Which One Is Better?
The primary difference between the two platforms is the pricing structure. While Coursera offers individual courses, Coursera Plus makes it mandatory to pay the $399 fee yearly. Coursera Plus’ price may act as a limitation for some users. People who have little time or less familiarity with online teaching and learning modes can face issues. However, if you wish to opt for multiple courses, Coursera Plus can be a better option.
How to Get Coursera Plus for a Free Trial?
The Coursera website offers two kinds of courses titled ‘Course’ and ‘Specialization’. Generally, the first section comprises only one course. However, the second section consists of multiple courses. Here is a detailed procedure to get the course content for free.
- After going to Coursera.org, log in to your account on the platform. If you do not own an account, create one.
- Next, look for the desired course in the search box.
- The search results will display a list of courses. Under the name “who offered the course” you can find the category of the course. Select the course according to your choice.
- Select the button “Enroll for Free”. It will grant you a 7-days free trial. A pop-up appears where you can find the word “Audit” and click on it. Now, you will be redirected to the dashboard, or another pop-up message “Go to Course” pop-up will come up.
Conclusion: Coursera Plus Discount (2022)
Since Coursera Plus might be expensive for some, a discount may act as a reward. If you are receiving a Coursera Plus discount, you must utilize it to its fullest potential. So, consider getting a discount on the platform!
FAQs On Coursera Plus Discount
While Coursera only allows you to opt for free courses, Coursera Plus grants you access to multiple premium courses.
It is undoubtedly worth investing in Coursera Plus because you receive a plethora of rewards like study materials, hands-on learning experience, and so on. To know more about Coursera Plus, you can check our Coursera review here.
The annual subscription has the option of asking for a refund within 14 days from the date of purchase.
There is a 7-day free trial available on Coursera Plus. If you don’t want to commit to Coursera plus right away, then this is the best way to see what Coursera offers without paying anything.
If you purchase the Coursera subscription and take more than one course on a regular basis, then you can save up to 30% every month on your Coursera monthly subscription.
You can earn as many certificates as you want with Coursera plus because there is no limit. They offer certificates for every course, specialization, project, or professional course you complete.
The Coursera Plus subscription offers you access to over 7000 courses, specializations, projects, and professional certificate programs in various fields. Most of the Coursera plus courses are included in the subscription except for MasterTrack certificate programs and specialization.
You can list Coursera plus certificates in the additional skills section of your resume. Nowadays, employers prefer candidates with better skills instead of degrees they have earned from studying in esteemed universities. So you can definitely land a job with your Coursera Plus certificates.