Are you looking for best Online Course Platform? Searching to increase your knowledge with easy access from your home? We got your back! We have researched the 13 best Online Course Platform and jotted down a list that cater to your needs.
All the online course platforms will provide you with courses on the latest educational trends and the most demanded skill in the industry. The classes are usually divided into three levels: Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Moreover, some platforms will provide you with the certification of completion at the end of the course, while others won’t. Also, a few courses are free, or the platform will provide you with a few days of free trials. You can choose the platform and the courses that are tailor-made according to your requirements.
What else are you waiting for? Go ahead and check out all the details of Best Online Course Platform.
13 Top Online Course Platform: In a Nutshell
If you are in a hurry, you can check out the table to get a quick view on Online Course Platform.
|2.||Coursera||$399 / year (Coursera Plus: Unlimited access to all classes)||4.8/5|
|3.||Udacity||$399 / month||4.5/5|
|4.||Edx.org||$50- $ 350 per course (Varies according to the course)||4.7/5|
|5.||Udemy||$9 – $ 250 (varies with each course )||4.4/5|
|6.||Skillshare||$36 / month||4.2/5|
|7.||LinkedIn Learning (Ex Lynda)||$29.99 / month||4.5/5|
|8.||Mindvalley||$99 / month||4.4/5|
|9.||Pluralsighr||$29 / month||4.1/5|
|10.||Brillant.org||$12.49 / month||4.2/5|
|11.||FutureLearn||$ 27.99 / month||4.3/5|
|12.||LearnWorlds||$ 24 / month ( Varies accordingly to plan)||4.2/5|
|13.||Thinkific||$0 – $199 / month|
(Based on Different plan)
You can check out the details of all the platforms mentioned in the table and choose the one for you.
MasterClass is a great online platform to learn and develop your skills by learning from expert icons. You can choose from the categories like Food, Arts & Entertainment, Design & Style, Music, Business, Sports & Gaming, Science & Tech, Writing, Home & Lifestyle, Wellness, and Community & government.
The platform provides you with high-quality video lectures. To complete the course, you will have to complete assignments, workbooks, and some community activities.
However, they do not provide any official certificate for completion of classes but send the user an email consisting of a congratulatory message with some tips.
Masterclass Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Masterclass key features
- Courses taught by Well known icons in the world
- New classes are added every month on the platform
- Classes are divided into lessons of less than 15 minutes
- A variety of categories to choose from
$ 15/ month (Unlimited access to all classes)
4.7 / 5
Coursera is an excellent choice when you need to excel in your career or advance your skills. The platform has collaborated with 200+ leading Universities and companies like Illinois, Duke, Google, University of Michigan, IBM, etc.
You can find courses and certifications under categories such as Professional certificates, Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees, Courses and Specializations, and 100% Free courses.
They provide you with a wide variety of Domains to choose from, such as Data Science, Computer Science, Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Business, Health, Personal Development, Language learning, Maths and Logic, Physical Science, and Engineering, Information Technology, etc.
The platform claims to be used by thousands of institutions like Loreal, P&G, Novartis, Telenor, Airbus, TATA, Danone, etc. Also, they offer you plans for teams and enterprises.
Coursera Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Coursera Key Features
- You can audit courses for free.
- The platform provides you with a free or paid certificate for every course you complete
- Best courses to choose from with in-depth knowledge
- For personal use, you can pay for each class individually.
$ 399 / year (Coursera Plus: Unlimited access to all classes)
4.8 / 5
Udacity is a great platform that offers an opportunity to expand your skills in Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous systems, Business, Cybersecurity, Cloud computing, Data Science, Executive Leadership, and Programming & Development.
You will come across workshop courses of a short period as well as nano degree courses that will require more than three months for completion.
Moreover, the platform offers courses for individuals, enterprises, and the government. You will also come across free courses that greatly value your profile and the must-have one.
Udacity Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Udacity Key Features
- Industry leaders helped to co-create the curriculum
- Instead of step-by-step guides, try to offer hands-on projects
- Highly vetted expert network of !400+ tutors
- Provides personalized feedback
$399 / month
4.5 / 5
More than 160 universities such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Berkeley University of California, The University of Texas System, etc. are on the list of member universities of edX. Also, you will find free and paid courses on the platform.
Besides, the platform offers courses such as Executive Education, Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, Boot Camps, Micro Bachelors, etc.
You will find courses in almost all categories of Education, ranging from programming, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Marketing, etc., to Nursing.
Edx.org Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Edx.org Key Features
- You can choose from 3000+ courses
- Offers courses in almost all the niches of Education
- Provides courses for individuals, businesses, and Educators
- Works on Experience, Practice, and Applying the rulePhenomenon.
$ 50- $ 350 per course (Varies according to the course)
Udemy Mainly offers courses in the field of Development, Business, IT and Software, Marketing, Personal Development, Design, Photography, and Music.
Also, you can choose from 204,000 courses. Also, every month new courses are added to the platform. Udemy claims to be trusted by 10.5K+ companies.
Besides, you will find services like Udemy Business offers unlimited access to top courses. Take the most advantage of the unlimited access and develop your skills
Udemy Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Udemy Key Features
- Courses are Available in Japanese, Russian, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.
- Includes resources such as quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, and assignments
- Downloadable courses to watch offline
$9 – $ 250 (varies with each course )
SkillShare offers you 7 days of a free trial. You can enroll in courses in Animation, Design, Illustration, Lifestyle, Photo & Film, Business, and Writing.
However, Skillshare does not provide you with a completion certificate. Also, they are not accredited by any organization or institution.
Skillshare Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Skillshare Key Features
- SkillShare teachers are celebrities from their respective fields.
- Works on project-based learning approach
- All courses consist of a video presentation and a class project
$ 36 / month
7. LinkedIn Learning (Ex Lynda)
Offers thousands of excellent quality courses for beginners, intermediates as well as advanced level learners.
LinkedIn Learning offers you a one-month free trial. It provides personalized suggestions according to the skills and careers mentioned on your LinkedIn profile.
The monthly subscription provides you with unlimited access to the courses. You will be able to find courses on subjects such as Web Development, Software Programming, Economics, and Business Management.
LinkedIn Learning Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the LinkedIn Key Features
- You can download any course for offline viewing
- Consists of small-sized modules to help better understand the information
- Offers the certificate of completion
- Best courses available from the industry.
LinkedIn Learning Pricing:
$ 29.99 / month
LinkedIn Learning Rating:
Mindvalley provides the best industry courses for personal growth and individual transformations. You will be trained by the CEOs, authors, therapists, international speakers, etc. Also, the platform offers you 15 days of a free trial.
The platform offers courses on categories such as Mind, Body, Career, Soul, Relationships, and Entrepreneurship, Teens, Parenting, etc.
The courses are short and straightforward to make yourself 1% better every day. Hence, due to the small span of courses, you can complete them despite your busy schedule.
Mindvalley Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Mindvalley Key Features
- Provides you with daily tips, insights, and ideas to upskill yourself
- Courses taught by Worlds best trainers with the help of well-framed programs.
- Provides you with community support
$ 99 / month
4.4 / 5
Pluralsight is an excellent platform for intermediates and experts. Also, students can choose to take individual courses, but the platform recommends you select one of its paths.
Besides, you can mostly find classes in domains like programming languages, creative skills, security certifications, etc.
Moreover, the platform offers around 8000 courses in various paths. After each course, you will be provided with a certificate of completion.
Pluralsight Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Pluralsight Key Features
- Designed for working Professionals.
- Provides you with a mini degree as well as short courses
- Organized into different levels for the ease of selection for users
$29 / month (unlimited access)
Brilliant is an excellent platform with a 7-day free trial. You can find courses in a domain such as Science, Maths and Computer Science.
The courses on this platform are suitable for children aged 10+ and adults. You can explore various in-depth courses ranging in all three levels that are beginner level, intermediate level, and advanced level.
Brilliant.org Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the Brilliant.org Key Features
- Offers 70+ courses
- Focuses on STEM subjects.
- Provides hands-on interactive problem-solving lectures in a fun way to learn.
- Gives instant feedback to help you improve your performance.
$12.49 / month (Annual plan)
Future Learn provides you with self-paced and short courses, so you can learn at ease despite your busy schedule.
You can find courses on financial literacy, academic skills, and mental health. Also, the platform provides courses for beginners, intermediates, and experts.
Besides, the platform provides micro-credentials, short courses, online degrees, and Expert tracks.
FutureLearn Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the FutureLearn Key Features
- Using a global classroom, you can socialize with others on the same course.
- Offers a wide variety of domains to choose from
- Provides international teaching experts
- Over 260+ universities and organizations offer the courses on this platform.
$ 27.99 / month (access to unlimited courses)
Last in our list is LearnWorlds. It is an online course building platform. Here you will have tools for marketing courses, for creating websites, analytical tool, selling and much more. Major Companies such as Adidas, Sendinblue trust LearnWorlds for their customer services and affordable pricing.
The platform also offers you various useful integrations such as Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and much more.
LearnWorlds Key Features :
Let’s take a look at the LearnWorlds Key Features
- Great Customer Support
- Mobile Integration for both iOS and Android
- Can process payments using Shopify, PayPal.
LearnWorlds Pricing :
Let’s take a look at the different plans of LearnWorlds
- Starter Plan $24 / month
- Pro Trainer Plan $79 / month
- Learning Center $249 / month
- High Volume & Corporate – Contact the sales team.
Thinkific is one of the best platform out there that will help you sell online courses. It will provide you with everything you might require to create an online education business. Thinkific is super popular and trustworthy, It’s UI is simple, easy to use. With Thinkific you can create amazing course with great content which will be helpful for students to learn and grow.
Thinkific Key Features:
Let’s take a look at the LearnWorlds Key Features
- It has landing page builder
- Great Built in Marketing Tools and Sales
- Thinkific is a cloud hosted platform you can connect your domain with.
- It has 24/7 support.
It offers a 30 days free trial on Pro Plan, let’s also take a look at other plans.
- Free Plan – $0
- Basic Plan – $49/mo
- Start Plan – $99/mo
- Grow Plan – $199/mo
- Thinkific Plus – Customized Pricing
- Best Statistics Courses With Certifications
- Skillshare Membership Fees For the Year 2023
- How to Email A Professor
- Coursera Plus Free Trial
Verdict: 13 Best Online Course Platform (2023)
That’s all with the Online course platforms. We hope that by now you have chosen the one for you. If not, you can check out our top picks
Offers short video lectures from the icons of the industries. Besides, you have unlimited course access once you purchase a suitable plan.
You will experience learning with hands-on projects and in-depth knowledge of the courses you choose. The platform provides you with the completion certificate at the end of every course you complete.
What else are you waiting for? Start learning with one of the best platforms that cater to your needs and suit your lifestyle. Wishing you great learning ahead!