Are you searching for the best TOEFL Preparation Courses? No worries, we have solved your problem.
TOEFL preparation consists of 4 sections- listening, reading, writing, and speaking. You will need a course that will help you upgrade all aspects of the language.
Gaining a command of English with proper grammar is the most important thing when cracking TOEFL with good scores.
We have listed the best Toefl preparation courses and the platform that offers the courses. You can choose the paid and the free courses as per your requirements.
Furthermore, you can consider whether you need self-study courses, one-on-one courses, practice sessions, and price.
With that, let us proceed and take a look at the courses we found suitable for your needs.
TOEFL Preparation Courses: In A Nutshell.
In the following table, we have mentioned a list of all the courses and their ratings. Review the table below if you need more time to investigate the details.
|Sr. No||Platform/ Course||Ratings|
|3.||TOEFL Preparation Specialization||4.5/5|
|4.||The Complete Toefl iBT success||4.2/5|
|6.||E2 Test Prep||4.7/5|
|8.||Jamie Miller Advising.||4.2/5|
|9.||The Princeton Review.||4.4/5|
Best TOEFL Preparation Courses And Classes Of 2023
The platform is suitable for preparing for TOEFL when self-studying. The online video lectures and the practice tests help you self-access your performance.
You will receive over 120 video lectures, practice questions, and full-length practice tests. You will get a custom study schedule to help you manage your time. The platform provides a 7-day money-back guarantee if you want to cancel the plan. You can also save a few bucks on your purchase with our exclusive Magoosh Promo Code here.
Moreover, the free trial includes 19 lessons and 20 TOEFL practice questions.
- The courses are self-paced and have flexible deadlines.
- You will get a 7-day free trial.
- The platform includes a score predictor.
- The team gives you a guarantee to improve your score by 4 points for the repeaters.
- You get the benefit of asking questions to the expert.
|Plan||Graded Writing Assignment||Price|
|1 Month Premium plan||1||$109|
|6 Month Premium plan||4||$129|
Experts develop the course from the ETS administrator. You will need 6 weeks to complete the course. In addition, the course required 2 to 4 hours per week of study to complete the course on time.
The course instructors help and efficiently guide you through the reading, listening, speaking, and writing sections. You will get a proper command of the English language once you complete the course.
The course instructors include Michael Knab, Cynthia Newman, Shawn Gorman, Molly Palmer, Faye Weidner, and Insook Chung. The course audit is free, and the course is $49.
- The course has flexible deadlines and is a self-paced course.
- You will receive a completion certificate at the end of the course.
- The course materials have lifetime verified access.
3. TOEFL Preparation Specialization
The course provides tips and tricks to ace the TOEFL exam. In addition, you will learn to strategize and learn new ways to crack your exams efficiently.
The course consists of peer-graded assignments, projects, live interactions, etc. In addition, you will get an opportunity to discuss helpful ideas with the pers and help them crack the exams.
This is a specialization course that consists of three basic courses. First, you will have to practice tests and learn to strategize them along with learning the course.
The instructors of the course are Shiva Sutherland and Helen Nam. The course is offered by the University of California, Irvine.
- The course is suitable for beginners.
- It is a self-paced and flexible course.
- You will get a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- Approximately 3 months are required to complete the course.
4. The Complete TOEFL iBT Success Course
Maria Guryeva creates the program. The course consists of 9 sections and 89 lectures. The course will require approximately 10 hours to complete.
The course covers all the reading, writing, speaking, and listening sections. You will be able to get better at the English language and prepare for the TOEFL exam with the practice tests.
The course will help you learn everything you need about the TOEFL exam. You will also learn tactics and tricks to excel in your final paper.
- The course will help you to score more than 70 points on the test.
- You will get your writing evaluated and peer reviews on your work.
- The platform offers you to practice reading and listening skills with the track of time.
- Monthly, you will get access to 20-slot speaking tests.
- Once you buy the course, you will get full-time access.
Prepscholar provides a personalized study plan after interviewing and testing your language level. They will help you to improve your reading and listening skills with quizzes and customized lessons.
The instructors help you to develop your speaking and writing skills with 1-1 sessions. Moreover, you will get to practice difficult and advanced questions after excelling at the basics.
- 1-on-1 support to the students.
- Personalized tutoring for the learners.
- The realistic practice of the tests.
- Affordable price.
|5-day free trial||Free|
6. E2 Test Prep
The platform provides you with a variety of plans. You can choose a plan that will cater to your needs and budget. In addition, you will receive the course materials to prepare for the classes.
You will also have access to practice questions and mini-mock tests. Moreover, various speaking and writing assessments will help you improve.
Above all, you will get recordings of the classes to revise and review. In addition, the platform provides you with more than 100 grammar lessons to get an excellent command of the language.
- Access one-on-One expert tutorials.
- You will have skill-building classes.
- Different packages to suit the need of the students.
- The plans are affordable and budget-friendly.
|Express (3 months access)||$52.90|
|Express+ (3 months access)||$ 70.90|
|Bronze (6 months access)||$142.90|
|Silver (6 months access)||$214.90|
|Gold (6 months access)||$304.90|
|Writing Intensive (3 months access)||$79.90|
|Speaking Intensive (3 months access)||$79.90|
The course provides courses that train you for the TOEFL, covering all four exam sections. In addition, the platform provides you a chance to give attempt their free test and gives a chance to win a free full online course.
You will get 6-month access to the 4 TOEFL practice tests that are timed. The instructors will provide you with detailed answers to the questions.
Besides, you can access 24 practice tests and 2000+ reading and listening questions. You will also get a speaking and writing trainer to train you with 60 speaking and 20 writing model exercises.
- You will get a free 30-minute TOEFL exam demo.
- The tests will help you to experience realistic practice.
- In addition, the platform provides you with a 30-day refund section.
8. Jaime Miller Advising
The platform provides customized courses according to your level of English. The instructors follow the Measurable Progress Framework. In addition, you will be attending classes with students with English proficiency levels like yours.
The course helps you to improve your old mistakes, American Pronunciation, Grammar, Note-taking, etc. In addition, they will provide you with score-maximizing strategies.
You will also receive self-study material. The platform covers all the aspects of the exam. The study method used by them helps you to reach your goal faster.
- The courses are self-paced and live online classes.
- The platform offers you free consultations, newsletters, and webinars.
- You will also get a score analysis for the past TOEFL exams.
- You can pay for the plans flexibly and according to your needs.
- Lifetime access to online courses.
$ 35 to $ 450
9. The Princeton Review
The platform provides learners with experts that match their goals. The dedicated team of experts trains your tutor and guides him to fulfill all your requirements.
There are custom-built apps for student management and communication. We also have exclusive Princeton Review promo codes here to help you save a few bucks.
- You will benefit from online and in-person lectures.
- They provide you with a personalized tutoring plan.
- The tutoring manager is dedicated to helping you and resolving your issues.
- The instructors are well-trained and follow an engaging learning process.
|TOEFL intro in-person tutoring||$570|
|TOEFL targeted in-person tutoring||$1800|
|TOEFL comprehensive in-person tutoring||$3000|
Labeled as the Best Selling TOEFL course, named TOEFL iBT (26+) Complete Preparation Course. With 52.5 hours of on-demand video, 104 downloadable resources, and much more, this course certainly becomes the knowledge hub for students costing $109.99 ( for new students, student discount goes up to 82% costing $19.99) for a lifetime. Industry experts curate the course best for students to achieve the desired result.
Key Features :
- Instructor Feedback on Writing Assignments
- Monthly Live Class to Test Learned Strategies
- Full Lifetime Access
$19.99 – $109.99
- Best GMAT Prep Courses
- Best ACT Prep Courses
- Best NFT Courses
- 9+ Best MCAT Prep Courses
- 7+ Best LinkedIn Learning Courses
Final Verdict: Best TOEFL Preparation Courses (2023)
That’s all with the Toefl Preparation courses. The list above must have helped you with the confusion about which course to choose.
If you still need clarification about which course to choose, here are our top picks.
- The Complete TOEFL iBT Success Course
TOEFL experts create the course. You will be able to grasp the learning efficiently with their help. Moreover, the course is self-paced and easy to manage.
The Course is catered to the need of all students. At the end of the course, you will be able to excel at reading, writing, speaking, and listening. The practice sessions will help you to get a command of the language.
You might have chosen the course best for you. Remember to work hard and follow the guidelines of the instructors. All the best in preparing for the exams. Remember to comment on your choices in the comment section.
FAQs on TOEFL Preparation Courses
How long is a TOEFL preparation course?
The TOEFL preparation course can last up to 3 to 6 months. It usually depends on the level of your proficiency in English. You will also need to invest time in practice and mock tests.
Do you need a certificate to teach TOEFL?
Yes, you need to be certified to teach TOEFL. However, you will require a general TEFL certificate to start as a TOEFL instructor. Moreover, the minimum requirement is of 120 hours.
What is the hardest part of TOEFL?
The hardest part of TOEFL is the listening section. You will require a lot of practice to excel at it. You can use the recordings to self-practice the listening part.
When should I start preparing for Toefl?
You must begin at least 3 to 4 months before the test. It will provide you with sufficient time to learn and practice. You will also need time for practice and mock tests and their analysis.